Chief Information Officer (f/m/x)
Medical Genetics Berlin
We are recruiting for an international company leading in the field human genetic and biochemical diagnostics from Germany. With the help of next generation gene sequencing (NGS) and a strong network within the scientific community the company focuses on the support of physicians and human genetic counselors for rare hereditary diseases and personalized therapies. This includes webbased and offline services in addition to the diagnostic services which rely heavily on the IT infrastructure. The philosophy to deliver outstanding services on the highest technical, medical and medical-scientific level in laboratories all over the world led to a constant, strong growth, which will increase even further in upcoming years.
- You are responsible for the development and execution of an IT strategy which derives from the overall company strategy
- You lead an international team of at least 20 IT experts in their field and ensure not only a running IT infrastructure today and in the future, but enable the organization to improve in terms of quality and efficiency of existing services while developing new ones based on IT solutions
- You are negotiating your budget with the CEO and communicate closely with the supervisory board and the shareholders
- You ensure that the departments for support, software development and bioinformatics remains on the highest level and introduce new technologies to ensure future growth
- You define and supervise company wide global IT projects like the introduction of webbased customer database services in the field of medical genetics, establishing a data center with 24/7 support or similar projects
- You are consulting the CEO and your C-level colleagues in general business administration issues from your IT-based perspective
- You are managing a subsidiary which is devoted to the continuing development of our clients laboratory information system (LIS)
- You have already gained a lot of international experience in general IT management roles while leading complex projects and teams in different fields of the IT business
- You have shown in the past that you are able to develop successful strategies and to align both your team and the company correspondingly
- You are at best already familiar with the challenges through your past experience in consulting, software development for LIS, IT roles in comparable companies or scientific or medical institutions
- You have proven capabilities to excel in an international and multi-cultural environment with experts from different technical and scientific fields
- You are able to comprehensibly communicate about complex IT-related issues to internal and external customers
- Your command of the English language is excellent, both spoken and written. Every other language is an advantage. German is not mandatory, but a strong advantage.
- You are working in a structured way, show a straight forward approach and prefer to work in a team
- You have excellent communications skills, you are determined, self-dependent, performance oriented and able to convince through your strong leadership-personality with a high level of self-motivation
- You have shown reasonable stays during your career steps until now and loyalty towards your previous employers
- You are working in an innovative, international and multi-cultural environment within a healthy organization with an excellent market reputation
- A very rare, cutting edge infrastructure around the globe with an outstanding scientific network with a string growth and therefore a long term perspective for you
- Responsibility as a Managing Director for a wholly-owned subsidiary company
- Perfect conditions in an expanding international company
- Extensive relocation services in all relevant areas and everyday support help you to concentrate on what really matters
Diese Position ist bereits vergeben.
Unsere aktuellen Vakanzen finden Sie hier!