Physician/Genetic Counselor (f/m/d)
Human Genetics Germany - Baltic Sea Coast
We are recruiting for an international company leading in the field human genetic and biochemical diagnostics from Germany. With the help of next generation gene sequencing (NGS) and a strong network within the scientific community the company focuses on the support of physicians and human genetic counselors for rare hereditary diseases and personalized therapies. The philosophy to deliver outstanding services on the highest technical, medical and medical-scientific level in laboratories all over the world led to a constant, strong growth, which will increase even further in upcoming years.
- You are responsible for the evaluation and interpretation of the molecular diagnostic tests and the corresponding reporting
- You are the interface between the laboratory and the customer or sender of the probes regarding any medical, technical or service related issues
- You counsel internal and external customers based on your human genetic expertise
- You ensure that the services remain on the highest level and thereby secure the sustainable customer loyalty
- You are working in close cooperation with the internal experts in the field of analysis & diagnostic and the management & sales team to improve the services continuously
- You take lead for scientific, product related or other projects depending on your qualification
- You obtained a M.D. and at best an additional Ph.D. degree in genetics and have already gained experience in medical genetics on a scientific, clinical or counseling level
- You have expert knowledge in the field of molecular biology and human genetics
- You are familiar with the molecular genetic testing methods in diagnostic laboratories and human genetic counseling
- You have proven capabilities to excel in an international and multi-cultural environment with experts from different technical and scientific fields
- You are able to comprehensibly communicate with internal and external customers about complex medical and human genetic issues - be it scientific, through publications or in corresponding reports
- Your command of the English language is therefore excellent both in spoken and written communication. Every other language is an advantage. German is not mandatory.
- You are working in a structured way, show a straight forward approach and prefer to work in a team
- You have excellent communications skills, you are determined, self-dependent, performance oriented and able to convince through your strong personality with a high level of self-motivation
- You have shown reasonable stays during your career steps until now and loyalty towards your previous employers
- You are working in an innovative, international and multi-cultural environment within an healthy organization with an excellent market reputation
- A very rare, cutting edge infrastructure around the globe with an outstanding scientific network with a string growth and therefore a long term perspective for you
- Scientific publications, attending conferences and research are supported by the company
- Perfect conditions for successfully advancing your career in an expanding international company
- Extensive relocation services in all relevant areas and everyday support help you to concentrate on what really matters
Diese Position ist bereits vergeben.
Unsere aktuellen Vakanzen finden Sie hier!