Territory Sales Manager (f/m/x)
Our client is a subsidiary of a fast growning and diversified S&P 500 global player. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. The innovative products have set new standards in the area of bladder volume meassurement by using a non-invasive technique that avoids unnecessary catheterization and in the area of intubation by using a laryngoscope connect to a full color digital video monitor for real time viewing and recording. Its flagship brands have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. It is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. They have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
- You will be responsible for all our sales activities in the Wallonia of Belgium to ensure optimum sales and profit
- Primarily you will sell our medical devices (investment goods) to clinic departments in anesthesiology, critical care/intensive care, emergency medizine and urology
- You will intensify our relationship with key players, clinics and other professionals within the region
- You will research market opportunities and engage in strategic business planning and execution in order to consistently achieve or exceed sales quota
- You will generate a high volume of sales activity including prospecting, sales calls, proposal generation, presentations and negotiations
- You will effectively negotiate with the customer based on a strong understanding of their constraints and priorities
- You will provide accurate and thorough sales reporting to leadership, including monthly forecasting
- The overall goal of the role is to build a great business in the respective territory and product remit through consistently achieving or over-achieving targets
- You have a proven track record of implementing sales strategies and business development in the medical industry preferable with capital goods
- You gained sales exoerience in the region of Wallonia
- You have a strong medical background and preferably accompanied certain OR procedures before
- You can present product information in a very detailed, accurate and comprehensible way
- You have the ability to handle stress and rejection well, while maintaining motivation to continue pursuing new business
- You have excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- You have a strong drive and ambition
- You consider yourself an entrepreneur and self-starter
- You are fluent in French and you are able to communicate with your supiriors in English
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing organization
- You can sculpture your career in a progressive environment
- An excellent package including other benefits will be available
Diese Position ist bereits vergeben.
Unsere aktuellen Vakanzen finden Sie hier!