Clinical Application Specialist global (f/m/x)
Endoscopy Home Office
Our customer is a German company rich in tradition and young by heart. The family-owned enterprise is global key player within the endoscopy and electrosurgical medical device market. headquartered in the Northern Black Forest region in Germany, close to the global center of the medical device technology over 1.000 employees are constantly working to improve the minimal surgery systems with a strong quality focus. The values of a family-owned Mittelstand business are a core of their company culture both internally and externally. Innovative high-tech products and unique therapy methods (including investment goods) range from systems in gastroenterology, pulmonology, general surgery, urology, gynecology to individualized surgical instruments in OEM partnerships. The success is based on its employees, their innovative capacity, quality and precision of the medical devices. For the strategy 2030 as well as for the post M&A integration of an acquired company, we are currently looking for additional members in the clinical application team to increase the global presence in the OR of customers.
- Worldwide training of physicians, OR personnel and technical staff in the endoscopic and surgical systems and their procedures on-site in the OR (clinical proctoring). The aim is to achieve operational and performance qualification (OQ & PQ) on system level in the OR.
- Internal training and integration projects to ensure the required know-how transfer in the post-acquisition phase
- Creating input for the R&D teams from the field (interdisciplinary with product owners, quality management, hardware development, software development etc.)
- Supporting from time to time clinical trials, first-in man, new-product initiatives (NPIs) or key-opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Conducting field tests with the technical support for troubleshooting from the user perspective
- The overarching goal is to increase the customer experience, customer satisfaction and the outcome for the patient
- You obtained a degree as Medical Doctor (M.D.), Physician Assistant or an Engineer in a fitting field or worked in a similar position
- You earned throughout you career expert knowlegde about the hands-on usage of endoscopic systems, electrosurgery instruments or similar systems in the OR
- You are able communicate precisely and are experienced in training head physicians or OR nurses to the highest quality standards - even in high-risk surgeries
- You like to travel globally (70%) from your home office and enjoy the exchange with different cultures
- You can structure the information for the R&D department and excel in bringing the OR reality from the field into the technical world of the engineers
- You are communicative, conscientious, self-organizing and show a strong service mentality in combination with an operational excellence mindset
- You are fluent in English - any additional language is an advantage (German is not necessary)
- Sie ergänzen ein solides Familienunternehmen, das für die Entwicklung im kommenden Jahrzehnt exzellent positioniert ist und auch ein entsprechendes Wachstum vorweisen kann
- Sie finden eine Produktpalette vor, die sich durch eine ausgeprägte Qualitätsstrategie sowie hohe Usability auszeichnet und setzen mit ihrem LMS auf vergleichbarem Niveau auf diese auf
- Sie treffen auf ein sehr gutes Betriebsklima und einen hohen Teamspirit innerhalb der Akademie
- Sie werden nach Innen wie Außen das Gesicht für ihr Learning Management System und erlangen bspw. im Rahmen der Gründung von weltweiten Dependancen eine hohe Visibilität
Diese Position ist bereits vergeben.
Unsere aktuellen Vakanzen finden Sie hier!